TM4’S SMOOTH OPERATOR
The TM4 NEUROTM vehicle management unit serves as the vital nerve center responsible for the smooth operation of electric and hybrid vehicles. This vehicle management unit interacts closely with the traction system and components such as the shifter, pedals, etc.
- Low power consumption
- 57 configurable I/O , including:
- Dual brake and accelerator pedal inputs
- Dual drive selector inputs
- Up to 3 CAN communication ports
- 2 LIN/OBD2 diagnostic ports
- TM4 MOTIVETM and TM4 SUMOTM control and supervision
- Convenient diagnostic function and support tool
- Advanced vehicle management control for performance, comfort and drivability
- Easily adaptable to various vehicle peripherals (battery, ABS, instrument cluster)
- Flexible I/O configuration
- Failure management protection
TM4 offers VMU software development services to its TM4 MOTIVETM and TM4 SUMOTM electric traction system customers looking for a fully-compatible vehicle management system optimized for operation in conjunction with other TM4 products. Please contact us to learn more about the possibilities of adapting TM4 NEUROTM to your project.
|Request a quote|