Test Engineer, Electric Powertrain
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
As a Test Engineer you will develop, implement and support production testing for all TM4 electric portfolio (engine, inverter, charger, vehicle controller, electronic boards). You will be a member of the Production Testing Service which ensures that the products respect the technical specifications.
- Develop production test strategies and methods for motors, inverters, circuit boards and other products manufactured by TM4
- Improve test sequences in automation, robustness and coverage
- Write specifications, analyze submissions for new equipment and work with suppliers
- Perform commissioning, support of on-site test stations and joint ventures and electronic card suppliers
- Analyze production test reports and provide metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years + of relevant experience
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) (asset)
- Essential: good knowledge of electronic circuits
- Demonstrated experience in automated testing of electronic products (asset)
- Mastery of National Instruments TestStand & LabView tools (asset)
- Strong interest in teamwork
- Proficiency in French and English (spoken and written).
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.