Support and Integration Technician
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
The service technician is an essential resource for TM4. His knowledge and skills in electronics, electrical and mechanical will be used many times to support the customers, repair the products and to find the causes of the problems.
Roles and responsibilities
- Respond to customer service calls and requests for technical information;
- Analyze the equipment failures and make the recommendations to avoid them;
- Perform mechanical / electronic repairs on equipment;
- Perform commissioning and equipment integration review at the customer;
- Set up the product and equipment for performing internal tests or burn-in tests;
- Recommend engineering changes required and improvements
- DEC in electronics or equivalent;
- 5-10 years of relevant experience;
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Available for travelling 25% of the time;
Why be part of our driving force?
- Because we are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- Because we distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- Because we offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Because our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.