Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Within the Industrialization group, the Methods Technician is in charge of setting up the optimal conditions for the realization of the products, thanks to the preparation of assembly documents, the development of methods and workstations as well as the selection adequate tools and equipment. He also sees continuous improvement and optimization of internal processes.
Roles and responsibilities
- Create and maintain production documentation. Develop, analyze and improve work methods and quality controls;
- Optimize workflow by organizing workstations;
- To be a guarantor of 5S, ergonomics and compliance with health and safety regulations, using appropriate procedures;
- Take the time and propose possible improvements to the rate of production;
- Identify the equipment and tools required to achieve production and quality control objectives, taking into account cost and estimated sales.;
- Participate in drafting specifications and analyzing submissions for new equipment;
- Process non-conformities in production / inspection and participate in the processing of customer returns;
- Collaborate to maintain and improve the quality system;
- Any other related tasks.
- DEC in Industrial Engineering, Automated Production Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Mastery of 3D design software, an asset;
- Mastery of Autocad, an asset;
- Very good quality of written French;
- Knowledge of English, spoken and written;
- Experience in an ISO work environment;
- Autonomy, initiative and sense of organization;
- Team spirit and collaboration;
- Comfortable to work in a changing and growing environment.
Why be part of our driving force?
- Because we are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- Because we distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural character of our team.
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- Because we offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Because our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: running club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.