Team Leader, Test Bench Design (electrical)
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
As a Team Leader, Test Bench Design you will have to supervise a team who is responsible for identifying, maintaining and optimizing testing tools of TM4. These are pushing forward the material needed for motors and inverters in order to be compliant with different system level requirements and Hardware in the Loop (HIL).These equipment include, power source, dyno, EMI chamber, vibration table.
- Supervise a multidisciplinary team (Mechanical, Electrical, Automation) throughout test benches activities of our electrical transmission systems
- Supervise installations and commissioning
- Design electrical systems: control panels, cabinet, instrumentation tables in accordance with the specifications
- Assist in the realization of electrical plans.
- Participate in the selection of suppliers and supply parts
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in test bench design
- Knowledge of the electrical norms of the Quebec Construction Code (essential)
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (asset)
- Knowledge of IHM tools (LabVIEW, MatLab, Simulink)
- Experience in project management
- Sense of leadership and results oriented
- Bilingualism, French and English (spoken and written)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.