Support and Integration Engineer
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Reporting to the customer service department, the application engineer is responsible for assisting customers in their vehicle development and defining and programming the various vehicle control strategies. The application engineer also supports clients with problems and questions.
- Develop, maintain and evolve TM4 development platforms (Ex: SynApps);
- Program real-time embedded systems dedicated to the control of electric and hybrid vehicles;
- Integrate and debug control algorithms, servocontrols and simulations;
- Assist clients in the selection of their electronic control units (ECU) and vehicle design;
- Advise customers on their mechanical, electrical or system integration;
- Define and implement control strategies considering passenger safety and standards in force;
- Analyze schematic and practical electrical / electronic circuits;
- Plan and execute validations and design audits on our products;
- Diagnose vehicle problems that may affect TM4 products or the proper operation of the system;
- Respond to customer service calls and requests for technical information.
- Engineering degree or equivalent combined with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar field;
- Commitment to unparalleled customer service and proven interpersonal skills;
- Oriented for problem solving;
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams;
- Able to understand the interrelationship between a vehicle’s electrical-software systems;
- Knowledge of embedded systems programming, C, C ++, C # programming
- Knowledge of Matlab Simulink
- Bilingualism, spoken and written is essential, Mandarin (An asset)
- Available to travel, (25% of the time).
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.