Sales Representative, Electrification of Transportation, Commercial Vehicles
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
As a sales representative, electrification of transportation, commercial vehicles, your role will be to develop new business opportunities with our current customers and to identify new customers in the field of electrification of transportation for light, commercial and off-highway vehicles.
- Develop new business opportunities with new OEMs and / or existing customers
- Manage accounts receivable and ensure that their needs are met while ensuring the best interests of the business
- Maintain customer information and orders in CRM tools and ERP;
- Prepare technical proposals and commercial offers
- Make techno-commercial presentations at all levels of the customer’s organization
- Analyze market trends and commercial watch
- Maintain knowledge about innovation, competition and market conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or DEC in a technical field
- 3 to 5 years experience in technical sales of products related to the automotive, commercial vehicle or off-road vehicle markets
- Knowledge of Salesforce (asset)
- Excellent negotiation skills and influence
- Ability to make technical-commercial presentations
- Results oriented;
- Bilingual French and English (oral and written);
- Hold a valid passport;
- Available to travel internationally 25-30% of the time
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.