Junior Electrical Engineer, Vehicle Control
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for supporting international customers as part of their development of electric vehicles. You will design different vehicle control strategies (e.g. anti-skid systems, cruise control, etc.). You will act as a technical resource to present diagnostics and advise our customers all over the world.
- Program real-time embedded systems dedicated to the control of electric and hybrid vehicles;
- Assist customers in the selection of their electronic control units (ECU) and vehicle design;
- Integrate and debug control algorithms, servocontrols and simulations;
- Advise customers around the world about their mechanical, electrical or system integration;
- Diagnose vehicle problems that may affect TM4 products or vehicle operation;
- Travel (25% of the time) to our international customers and respond to customer service calls and requests for technical information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 0-5 years of engineering experience
- Sense of investigation and diagnosis
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrated ability for interpersonal relationships
- Programming experience within C, C ++, C #
- Knowledge of MatLab, Simulink (an asset)
- Bilingualism, spoken and written is essential, Mandarin (an asset)
- Availability to travel internationally (25% of the time)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.