Junior Electrical Engineer, Vehicle Control (bilingual Chinese-English)
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
As a junior Electrical Engineer, vehicle control, you will be responsible for accompanying customers located in China as part of their electric vehicle development. You will design different vehicle control strategies (e.g. anti-skid systems, cruise control, etc.). You will act as a technical resource to present diagnostics and advise our customers in China.
- Program real-time embedded systems dedicated to the control of electric and hybrid vehicles;
- Assist customers in the selection of their electronic control units (ECU) and vehicle design;
- Integrate and debug control algorithms, servocontrols and simulations;
- Advise customers in China about their mechanical, electrical or system integration;
- Diagnose vehicle problems that may affect TM4 products or vehicle operation;
- Travel (50% of the time) to our customers in China and respond to customer service calls and requests for technical information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 0-5 years of engineering experience
- Sense of investigation and diagnosis
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrated ability for interpersonal relationships
- Programming experience with C, C ++, C #
- Knowledge of Matlab, Simulink (an asset)
- Essential: speak English and Chinese, French (an asset)
- Availability to travel to China (50% of the time)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.