Project Manager, New Products development
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Within the product development department, the project manager supports his team in the daily implementation of diverse projects for the company. He ensures projects’ performance by overseeing the main activities and by verifying the progress with all the teams involved.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain project management documents (schedule, deliverables, risks, meeting agenda and minutes, action monitoring) in collaboration with the various departments involved;
- Identify and manage the risks of the project as well as the actions to be taken to minimize them;
- Ensure good communication with management, prepare reports focused on the critical aspects of ongoing projects as well as prepare project reviews;
- Set up a project implementation plan and lead the various disciplines to achieve their individual and collective objectives;
- Animate and organize the project follow-up meetings;
- Coordinate daily project activities with the resources involved and act as a communication bridge between the different teams to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the project;
- Anticipate issues, identify risks, propose solutions and ensure their implementation;
- Collect and analyze metrics relevant to project monitoring and maintain performance indicators (eg earned value, CPI, SPI, etc.);
- Prepare dashboards and other documents for Management Committees.
- Support the writing of grant reports;
- Develop and maintain processes, tools and work methods to improve project performance;
- Any other related tasks.
- Bachelor of Engineering combined with a minimum of 5 years in Project Management;
- Knowledge of project management tools (MS Project);
- Demonstrated communication and facilitation skills, influencing and mobilizing stakeholders of varied expertise;
- Ability to influence, manage and mobilize stakeholders of varied expertise;
- Demonstrate proactivity, autonomy, rigor and tolerance of ambiguity;
- Bilingual French and English
Why be part of our driving force?
- Because we are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- Because we distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural character of our team.
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- Because we offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Because our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: running club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.