Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
- Produce various reports for management and shareholders;
- Monitor and manage inventories;
- Monitor cyclical inventories;
- Actively participate in the preparation of the end-of-year physical inventory;
- Actively participate in end-of-month and end-of-year audit activities;
- Perform the necessary conciliations and analyzes (inventory, banking, general ledger accounts);
- Take over the accounting technician as needed;
- Support other team members for all other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software or equivalent;
- Minimum (3) years of experience in Configuration Management;
- Essential: knowledge of several programming languages (e.g. C, C ++, C #, TestStand, Python, etc.);
- Essential: work experience in managing GIT, Perforce, SVN, Polarion, JIRA configuration tools.
- Strong interest in teamwork;
- Curious and autonomous;
- Proficiency in French and English (spoken and written).
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.