Engineer, System Integrator in Electric Motorization
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
As a Engineer, System Integrator, you have an overview of the functionalities and technical standards for all products and systems in development.
- Participate in the development of bids and customer requirements and answer technical questions
- In accordance with the development phases, define the technical requirements of the systems in close collaboration with other TM4 services
- Propose a system architecture to guide the design
- To be the point of contact for TM4 and customers during all phases of product development
- Get an overview of product integrations throughout the life cycle
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 10 years or more of relevant experience
- System Integration experience
- Communication skills and ability to lead meetings
- Ability to influence and mobilize stakeholders of varied expertise
- Solutions oriented
- Bilingualism, French and English, (spoken and written)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.