Engineer, Embedded Software (3 positions)
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Within the Customer Service group, the Software Engineer is responsible for adapting TM4 products to customer requirements as well as developing development interfaces so that customers can modify the products themselves. He also supports customers with problems and questions.
- Analyze system requirements and change requests;
- Write and evolve software requirements;
- Write and evolve software design;
- Implement the design in SCADE or C code;
- Participate in the review of work done by other designers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software or equivalent;
- 5 years experience in software development in the embedded field (DO-178B, EN50128, ISO29110, ISO26262 or other);
- Knowledge of the Model Based Design approach (SCADE or Matlab / Simulink) (asset);
- Knowledge of C language (asset);
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams;
- Curious and autonomous;
- Autonomous, rigorous and respectful of deadlines;
- Member of the OIQ (asset);
- Bilingualism, French and English, (spoken and written).
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.