Embedded Software Engineer (3 positions)
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Reporting to the Software Department, and in close collaboration with the System Department and the Validation Department, the embedded software engineer will participate in the design of new features.
- Analyze system requirements and change requests;
- Write and evolve software requirements;
- Write and evolve software design;
- Implement the design in SCADE of C code;
- Participate in the review of work done by other designers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software or equivalent;
- 5 years of experience in software development in the embedded field (DO-178B, EN50128, ISO29110, ISO26262 or other);
- Knowledge of the Model Based Design approach (SCADE or Mathlab / Simulink) (asset);
- Knowledge of C Language (asset);
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams;
- Curious and autonomous;
- Rigorous and respectful of deadlines;
- Member of the OIQ (asset);
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.