Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
As an accounting technician, you will be part of a team of 5 people within the finance department and you will report directly to the financial controller.
- Perform billing processing (research and documentation of information, billing, contract tracking, collaboration with the Sales and Customer Service Department);
- Manage accounts receivable (check processing, follow-up with customers);
- Manage all employees expense accounts;
- Participate actively in month-end and year-end audit activities;
- Perform necessary conciliations and analysis (banking, general ledger accounts);
- Support other team members for all other related tasks.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Accounting / Accounting Science
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX (asset)
- Sense of organization
- Sense of priorities
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
Why be part of our driving force?
- Because we are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- Because we distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- Because we offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Because our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.