Account Manager, Electric Passenger Vehicles
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Manager is mandated to solicit new customers and develop the current customer base in the passenger car market.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with new and / or existing customers;
- Manage the accounts receivable and ensure that their needs are met while ensuring the interests of the company;
- Based on customer needs, prepare technical proposals and commercial offers that maximize customer satisfaction as well as company revenues and margins;
- Maintain customer information and orders in CRM tools and ERP;
- Make techno-commercial presentations at all levels of the customer’s organization;
- Document competitors’ activities and assess possible movements in target markets;
- Participate in the evolution of TM4 products by communicating the current and future needs of customers;
- Any other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 7 to 9 years of experience in technical sales of products related to the automotive and heavy vehicle markets;
- Excellent negotiation skills and a strong ability to influence with leadership qualities;
- Commitment to unparalleled customer service and proven interpersonal skills
- Bilingual French and English, oral and written;
- A valid passport;
- Be available to travel 25-30% of the time.
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.