Account Manager, Electric Commercial Vehicles
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Manager is mandated to manage existing accounts, solicit new customers and develop the current customer base in the commercial car market.
- Manage the accounts receivable and ensure that their needs are met while ensuring the interests of the company;
- Develop new business opportunities with new and / or existing customers;
- Maintain customer information and orders in CRM tools and ERP;
- Based on customer needs, prepare technical proposals and commercial offers that maximize customer satisfaction as well as company revenues and margins;
- Make techno-commercial presentations at all levels of the customer’s organization;
- Document competitors’ activities and assess possible movements in target markets;
- Participate in the evolution of TM4 products by communicating the current and future needs of customers;
- Any other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in technical sales of products related to the automotive or heavy vehicle markets;
- Excellent negotiation skills and a strong ability to influence with leadership qualities;
- Commitment to unparalleled customer service and proven interpersonal skills;
- Bilingual French and English, oral and written;
- Has a valid passport;
- Available to travel 25-30% of the time.
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.